Who are we looking for?
You are an experienced Product Manager who participates in the creation of new products and features, from the idea stage to launch. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in end-to-end project management. Your main responsibilities include gathering product requirements, prioritizing feature implementations and improving overall user experience. Our ideal candidates should possess technical proficiency sufficient to understand technical requirements and inform application product features combined with business acumen and marketing experience. Ultimately, you’ll work with internal teams to build products that fill gaps in the market and increase customer satisfaction.
- Work with business team and key stakeholders to define scope, costs and timelines for updating existing products and implementing new products
- Take full accountability for key product domains including mobile, automations & messaging.
- You will be responsible for the vision and product direction and how this feeds into overall product strategy. You will manage the product backlog for your team.
- Design and implement continuous process improvement initiatives to increase moderation efficiency and quality
- Develop and own project plans including significant milestones and deliverables ensuring resource availability and allocation.
- Measure project performance and take actions when deviations are identified during the project; reporting and escalating as needed.
- Maintain the internal project management tool.
- Understand and track market developments, determine customers' needs by undertaking customer and user research needed to inform product strategy.
- Serve as the voice of the customer to your Product Team to provide the context and understanding to build the best product possible.
- Continually assess key risks and impediments to the product, team and company achieving our medium and long term goals and continuing to grow.
- Work with the Marketing team to create a unique and compelling voice to build brand awareness, relevance and reputation among target audiences.
- Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, sales goals, marketing efforts, and so on.
- You will report to the Product Manager responsible for Teamwork’s core work & project management offerings.
You have some experience as a Product Manager, preferably in the SaaS or software industry, and a track record of successfully bringing product to market.
- You’re passionate, self-motivated, and obsessed with detail. You’re a problem solver. You’re a team player, but you know when to take the initiative. You’re always learning. You understand how to work as part of an empowered product team of designers, engineers & QA to collaboratively build great product.
- Exceptional people and communication skills, great collaborator, and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Experience and understanding of lean and agile product development methodologies, and conducting product experiments to determine optimal solutions to meet customer needs.
- Excellent research and analytics skills, and experience undertaking primary customer/user research and ability to understand product usage data to inform product decisions.
- You have a proven track record of working independently and as part of a highly collaborative team on a variety of projects.
- Preferably some years of customer facing experience in Product Management, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success or other customer facing role.
- Have a level 8 degree in business, marketing, computer science, or another technology related discipline or demonstrable technical experience such that you can work comfortably with software developers and product designers.
- Work with a fast growing Irish tech company
- Offices in Galway City Centre, West Cork or Coworking Hub of your choice
- Flexible hours and remote working opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Regular team-based activities and social activities
- Personal and professional development opportunities
Please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectation to email@example.com with subject line - Product Manager (Your Name)